Austin Homes - Real Estate Agents
We have years of experience assisting buyers and sellers both locally in Austin area as well as those relocating to Austin. Our best asset to you is our ability to locate and evaluate properties around Austin that meet or exceed the wishlist you provide. Once we've found your ideal home, we're seasoned negotiators who are able to secure a deal with terms most advantageous to you. It is our guiding principal to understand current Austin market conditions and local real estate trends to ensure you're getting the best deal possible. We understand that today's buyers and sellers have a wealth of information available to them on Austin's real estate market - our goal is to sort through this data with an investor's eye to eliminate any stress and uncertainty you may have during this process.
As a Buyer's Agent, our goal is to make your house hunt much more efficient than going it alone. We can assist you in determing a budget for your house hunt, provide trusted contacts to financing companies to assist with lending, be your guide and educate you on unfamiliar local neighborhoods, and help prioritize the wish list you've compiled and essential features for your next home. All this saves you precious time - avoiding properties that, while looking great on paper, may have fundamental flaws, and ensuring you're only directing your efforts on the most promising properties that fit your needs.
Once you've identified a home that you're interested in, we'll investigate comparable properties for that area, run the numbers and assist you in evaluating a figure for the purchase offer. Next, we'll negotiate with the seller to achieve to most favorable terms and a price you are comfortable with.
Please keep in mind, as a buyer, these services come at no cost to you.
Ready to begin your Austin home search? If so, you can search real estate listings now. But feel free to look into our helpful tools and buying advice located in the Buyer's Guide section of the Austin Homes website. If you'd like to start right away by speaking with one of our agents, please contact us, and we'll get back to you immediately!
It is easy to feel overwhelmed when selling a house on your own. Between budgeting for advertisment, photography and staging, scheduling showings, arranging open houses, negotiating purchase offers, understanding the language of contract contingencies and completing unfamilar and complicated documents, there is a huge learning curve and plenty of room for mistakes to be made. Instead, put that burden on our professional real estate agents, who have unparalleled experience in marketing homes for the Austin buyer and have expertise highlighting the most sought-after features of your house.
The first step in our process will be to pull the numbers from currently active, pending and sold listings to build a comparable market analysis which will assist in determining a price for your house based on current Austin market conditions and trends. We'll discuss home staging - we use the best home stager in Austin who can provide lots of insight into what would make your home more appealing to a buyer. We'll then schedule photograpy - here too we use one of Austin's premier photographers, and assuming it works with your schedule, take dusk/nighttime shots which makes any home much more attractive. To advertise your home we take a multipronged approach:Online Presence
- Featured Listings on www.austinhomes.com - we have the most sought after domain in the Austin area, and your listing will be featured on the front page of our site for maximum visibility.
- Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com - We have preferred accounts with each of these sites which means that your listings will appear the user before non-preferred listings. Any open houses we hold will also get highlighted billing on these sites. Our listings are at on the top 1% of profile views nationwide for Trulia. We strive to make you home visible to the widest potential buyer pool.
- Austin MLS - Your home will be listed with the Austin MLS which syndicates to all online real estate websites covering the Austin area.
- Electronic Flyers - we also distribute electronic flyers to 7,000-9,000 Austin Real Estate agents, to let them know your listings is coming on the market for any buyers they may currently be working with.
- Local Newpapers - Any open houses scheduled will appear with advertisements in local Austin newspapers.
- Flyers and Brochures - our flyers are printed on the best quality paper and will always be available inside for showings and outside your home to buyers passing by.
- Open Houses - We believe open houses are a great way to get word of mouth out about your home. It also helps generate buzz around your house to neighbors who might have friends looking to buy.
All of this will be presented to you in a marketing plan which our agents will present to you in person to discuss these option in more detail. Keep in mind, we make these initial investments in your home: photography, small-scale staging, flyers and marketing, at no upfront cost to you, regardless of the successful sale of your home.
When a purchase offer comes in on your home, we vigorously negotiate the terms to ensure you're getting the best price the Austin market can support. We'll patiently walk though the contract with you, explaining any contigencies or details around the closing process which might not be familiar to you. All paperwork will be handled by us and provided you're comfortable with the terms, you just need to sign your name. Our goal is that on your end the entire process is seamless and effortless, you can relax while our agents take care of things behind the scenes with minimal interruptions to your busy schedule.
As integrity is vital in our business, we will never represent both sides of the transaction (buyer and seller), as this is a clear conflict of interest and in neither party's best interest.
Be sure to take a look at our Seller's Guide or request a Free Home Evaluation. If you're ready to talk about the sale of your home, contact us to and we'll put you in touch with one of our agents right away.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 19th, 2019 at 3:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.