Bridges On The Park Condos For Sale & Downtown Austin Condos
Centrally positioned in Austin’s colorful downtown environs, Bridges on the Park offers an attractive option for buyers. Located at 210 Lee Barton, just across from Lady Bird Lake’s hike and bike trail, this 6-floor 105-unit mid-rise is known for ease of access to all Austin has to offer.
Condos For Sale In Bridges On The Park
Bridges On The Park Location
Enter an address below to determine your commute from Bridges On The Park:
Bridges On The Park Interior Amenities
- Gourmet kitchens
- State-of-the-art stainless steel appliances
- Polished hardwood floors
- Kitchen islands
- Up-scale granite countertops
- Handsome wood cabinetry in your choice of dark mahogany, cherry or natural wood finishes
- 9-foot ceilings with recessed lighting
- Over-sized, floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views
- Private balconies
Bridges On The Park Building Amenities
- Supplemental on-site storage
- 24-hour Concierge and housekeeping assistants
- Controlled private access parking
- Cardio-fitness room open 24-hours
- Sports-style swimming pool with spa
- Outdoor entertainment area, including cabana, grill and fire pit and dry-bar for your personal entertaining
Parks Near Bridges On The Park
Golf Near Bridges On The Park
Shopping Near Bridges On The Park
Additional Bridges On The Park Real Estate Searches
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from January 20th, 2020 at 4:01pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.