Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3818 Ridgelea Dr #b, Austin
Tucked into a welcoming neighborhood, this pleasing family home is walkable to restaurants, shops, parks, & medical centers, & minutes from downtown. A roomy backyard is ready for pets, play, & entertaining, and the airy, light feel of outdoors continues inside. The staircase & fireplace are focal points in the living room, and the open-concept kitchen allows together-time. A ground floor bedrm/full bath adds adaptability, & upstairs includes a cozy study, additional bedrm/bath, & owner’s retreat/balcony
- MLS® #1296168
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,793
- Year Built2004
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesJogging/Biking Path, Dog Park, Picnic Area, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Internet-WiFi
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking1 Car Carport, 1 Reserved Parking Garage, Detached, Entry-Side
- # of Garages1
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Open, Balcony-Private, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Address3818 Ridgelea Dr #b
- SubdivisionRidgelea Park Condo Amd
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Built-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, French Doors, Plantation Shutters, Security System - Leased
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Built-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 15th, 2019 at 10:01am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.