Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1506 Wilson St, Bastrop
10.92 Acre Property by Fisherman's Park & near Colorado River in Historic Downtown Bastrop*Zoned Neighborhood Mixed*5 Historic Homes: 3000 sqft(PA) c.1857 Crocheron House*875 sqft(PA) c.1840 Wolf-Wilhelm House*742 sqft(PA) c.840 Veng Log House*280 sqft(PA) c.1830 Moore Log Cabin*853 sqft(PA) c.1840 Wilson 'Dogtrot' Log House*Ideal Conference Center/Events Venue*4243 Sq Ft(PA) Conference Center*1984 sqft (PA) Dining Hall*4200 sqft(PA) Lodging Buildings*108 parking*30 toilets*1500 sqft(PA) Barn*AMAZING!
- MLS® #1493901
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage16,177
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSee Agent
- StyleSee Agent
- AmenitiesConference/Meeting Room, Dog Park, High Speed Internet Access, Jogging/Biking Path, Tennis Courts, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking Spaces99
- ParkingSee Agent, Private Lot
- ViewHill Country, See Agent
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Outbuildings, Private BackYard, See Agent, Sidewalk, Barn/Stable
- Lot DescriptionSee Agent, Wooded
- RoofMetal, See Agent
- ConstructionFrame/Brick, Frame/Stone, Log
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Address1506 Wilson St
- SubdivisionResubdivision 2 The Compound
- Zip Code78602
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split System
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesBedroom, Formal Living, Dining Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictBastrop ISD
- MiddleBastrop Middle
Property Listed by: Susan Nogues Real Estate Llc
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 4th, 2020 at 6:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.