Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- MLS® #1504906
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage747
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeCondo Attached
- Style2nd Floor Entry, End Unit, Neighbor Below, Single level Floor Plan
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking1 Car Carport, 1 Reserved, Off Street
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Gate/Fence, In-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Full
- Lot DescriptionCurbs
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address916 E 32nd St #203
- SubdivisionHancock Place Condo
- Zip Code78705
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, French Doors
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Heater Electric, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Single Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas Log Fireplace, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Sentry Asset Management, Llc
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 29th, 2020 at 9:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.