Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
901 Willow St, Austin
1908 Custom Luxury East Side/Downtown renovation! Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and countless options directly from your front yard. Luxury Location Lifestyle with designer touches throughout. Private backyard, stainless appliances, Location, location, location.
- MLS® #1942149
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,341
- Year Built1908
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-WiFi, See Agent
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff Street, 2 Reserved Parking Garage, On-Site Parking, Outside
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionClapboard, Composition Shingle, Frame
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address901 Willow St
- SubdivisionM K & T
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, See Agent
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Twelve Rivers Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 5th, 2020 at 2:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.