Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2206 W 10th St, Austin
Incredible location and privacy on creek near Deep Eddy & Tarrytown. Very nice home with 3 extra large bedrooms, 2 living and 2 dining. See through fireplace in living and family room. Foyer. Updated Kitchen. Great master suite with vaulted ceiling, large walk in closet, Designer bath, tub, separate shower, double vanity. Secondary bathroom updated too. Indoor utility room. Storage area at the back of carport with electric. At end of dead end street.
- MLS® #2007086
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,772
- Year Built1935
- AmenitiesJogging/Biking Path
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking2 Car Carport
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- Construction2 Side Masonry
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Address2206 W 10th St
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionRugeley Add
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-Vaulted, In-Law Plan, Walk-In Closet, Master Downstairs, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, See Through
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Mary Sheffield Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 17th, 2019 at 9:31am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.