Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2800 Del Curto Rd #3, Austin
Last home in gated Milam Grove w/pool possible - Ready April, and BOM after buyer $$ fell through. Stylish modern design by MF Architecture. Some residences w/guest quarters, some w/pools. Only 3 homes left in Phs 1. Complete Q1 2020. Gated enclave zoned Zilker Elementary & Austin HS. 15 min to ABIA, 7 min to DT Austin, easy stroll to dozens of restaurants in 78704. Directly adjacent to Tom Lasseter Park. Buyer visits on site or at Sett Studio by appt only. Joel Mozersky interior selections, great ppsqft.
- MLS® #2111091
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,079
- Year Built2020
- Style1st Floor Entry, No Adjoining Neighbor, See Agent
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Garage, Security Gate
- # of Garages2
- ViewSee Agent
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, See Agent
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Balcony-Covered, Electric Car Plug-in
- Lot DescriptionPrivate Road, See Agent
- RoofMetal, Membrane
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, HardiPlank Type, Frame, See Agent, Stucco
- Address2800 Del Curto Rd #3
- RegionAustin - South
- SubdivisionMilam Grove
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesIn-Law Plan, Walk-In Closet, Built-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Low/No VOC, Lighting Recessed, Pocket Doors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel, Double Oven, Water Heater Gas, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 5th, 2020 at 5:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.