Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1300 San Bernard St, Austin
Unparalleled panoramic views of downtown Austin. This modern contemporary 3 story home features the Master suite on the top floor position to provide views of one of the most vibrant cities in America. Landscaping was custom designed for low maintenance. Outdoor living area featuring two green egg cookers. Gated entry to garage. House built for entertainment with large built-in side by side over sized freezer and refrigerator. Unique custom suspended stair case and lots of windows. Rare opportunity.
- MLS® #2119482
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,210
- Year Built2013
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Side
- # of Garages1
- ViewCity, Panoramic
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Uncovered, Deck, Gutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Solar Screen, Storage Building, Security Lighting
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, HardiPlank Type, Stucco
- Address1300 San Bernard St
- RegionAustin - East
- SubdivisionOreilly James
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Track Lighting, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Stove Commercial Grade, Water Heater Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: All City Real Estate Ltd. Co
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 16th, 2019 at 11:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.