Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1404 Biscuit Dr, Austin
Privacy awaits you in this culdesac property that backs to the Walnut Creek Greenbelt w/no neighbors to the left. This is an awesome 3-BR; 2B home with beautiful wood floors, spacious rooms; oversized master suite w/separate flex room. Open concept living space, granite countertops; 2 dining areas; and family room. covered patio. New carpet & paint in master BR & new blinds throughout. Great location off of Dessau/Braker with easy access to 35, Parmer Lane or 130 and several tech employers.
- MLS® #2538120
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,685
- Year Built2014
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesJogging/Biking Path, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewCreek/Stream, Greenbelt
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Patio-Covered
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Cul-De-Sac
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Stone Veneer
- Address1404 Biscuit Dr
- RegionAustin - East
- SubdivisionPioneer Crossing West Sec 10
- Zip Code78754
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Fire Alarm System, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictManor ISD
- ElementaryPioneer Crossing
Property Listed by: Bramlett Residential
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 16th, 2019 at 7:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.