Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10642 Floral Park Dr, Austin
Rare one story with a huge back yard. 4 bedrooms 2 baths and a side entry garage. Seller just replaced the roof and siding on the chimney. Glass has been ordered for broken windows. Lots of potential!
- MLS® #2577507
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,475
- Year Built1987
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Door-Single, Entry-Side
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Outbuildings
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, Stone Veneer, Frame
- Address10642 Floral Park Dr
- SubdivisionAustin Hills Sec 01
- Zip Code78759
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, See Agent
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Cook Top Electric, Water Heater Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFormal Living
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Co Op Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 7th, 2020 at 5:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.