Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1603 Willow St #2, Austin
An immaculate two story contemporary home located within close to proximity to restaurants, shopping, cafes and more. This home offers 3 outdoor patio/balcony areas including a roof-top deck with a spiral staircase! Enjoy custom concrete countertops, an eye catching tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances. The an expansive, sun-filled, free-flowing floor plan is perfect for entertaining. Come make this house a home!
- MLS® #2676907
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,066
- Year Built2019
- Style1st Floor Entry, Multi-level Floor Plan
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOn-Site Parking
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Balcony-Private, Balcony-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Alley Access, Level, Public Maintained Road
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- Address1603 Willow St #2
- RegionAustin - East
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesFrench Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Self Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 15th, 2019 at 3:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.