Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1405 W 51st St, Austin
This beautiful craftsman style home in the Brentwood community is a must see. Inside you'll find a thoughtfully planned interior that's bright, open & with ample storage. Gourmet kitchen is equipped w/ SS appliances, walk-in pantry & breakfast bar. Expansive laundry room. Retreat to a fully renovated master suite that includes a soaking tub & custom closet. You'll love the covered patio overlooking a large yard ideal for relaxed entertaining. Minutes to downtown & short walk to restaurants & Ramsey Park!
- MLS® #2903679
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,459
- Year Built2007
- Style1st Floor Entry, Multi-level Floor Plan
- AmenitiesJogging/Biking Path, Park, Play Ground
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-Cable, Internet-WiFi
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Front
- # of Garages1
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesAwning, Balcony-Covered, Deck, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionCultivated, Curbs, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, HardiPlank Type
- Address1405 W 51st St
- SubdivisionSmith A F Add
- Zip Code78756
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Fire Alarm System, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Plantation Shutters, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Redfin Corporation
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 23rd, 2019 at 11:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.