Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1615 E 7th St #206, Austin
AFFORDABLE HOUSING UNIT -- MUST QUALIFY. City does not allow applicants to spend more than 30% of their gross income on PITI+HOA. No parking for this unit. May be able to contact HOA if there is a spot available to purchase. Incredible location!! New, contemporary construction in walking distance of downtown and the best East Austin has to offer.
- MLS® #2950775
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage464
- Year Built2016
- Style2nd Floor Entry, Elevator, Mid Rise (3-9 Stories)
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesGrill, Rooftop Lounge
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-Fiber, Phone Available
- ParkingSee Agent
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Private
- Lot DescriptionAlley Access
- ConstructionStucco, Concrete Block, Steel
- Address1615 E 7th St #206
- Subdivision1615 East 7th Condominiums
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet, Fire Alarm System, Murphy Bed, Track Lighting
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave Oven, Cook Top Electric, Energy Star Appliances, Single Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split System
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Devora Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 21st, 2019 at 12:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.