Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5705 Parkwood Dr, Austin
This is a great price and location for a 4 bedroom 2 bath nicely cared for home, large level lot with NO HOA!! Very Clean, slightly dated but in great shape. Closest, largest home to downtown at lowest price who wants NO HOA and large level lot!
- MLS® #3059474
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,279
- Year Built1967
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- ParkingAttached, Outside Boat/RV Space
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address5705 Parkwood Dr
- SubdivisionOak Park Resub Sec 2 Sec 3
- Zip Code78735
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Ceiling-Vaulted, In-Law Plan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFormal Living, Wood Burning, Wood Stove Insert
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryOak Hill
Property Listed by: Austin Choice Homes
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 17th, 2019 at 9:31am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.