Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7205 Valburn Dr, Austin
New price! Stately brick home located on prestigious and popular walkable street with views of beautiful sunsets and sunrise. Very private with expansive decks on 2 levels taking advantage of the hill country view.Elegant home with light bamboo flooring throughout giving the home a contemporary feel.. Architecturally designed wood windows fill the house with light. Every room has a view. Study of fourth bedroom downstairs has full bath. Lower level features a large den and full bath and could be 5th bdr.
- MLS® #3085265
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,322
- Year Built1991
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDoor-Single, Door Opener, Entry-Side, Entry-Swing-In
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country, Panoramic, Woods, Greenbelt
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Open, Balcony-Covered, Deck
- Lot DescriptionWooded, Backs To Greenbelt
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address7205 Valburn Dr
- RegionAustin - Northwest
- SubdivisionNorth Cat Mountain Ph 02 Sec B
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Security System - Owned, Walk-In Closet, Crown Molding, Skylight, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Dryer, Downdraft, Single Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories3
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryDoss Elem.
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 21st, 2019 at 3:45am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.