Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4606 Alf Ave #2, Austin
Energy efficient urban bungalow in heart of East Austin by David Weekley Central Living Homes. Under construction with estimated completion of September. Features an open family / dining / kitchen concept. Modern finishes throughout featuring wood and tile flooring, stainless steel appliances, and Silestone countertops. Minutes from downtown, Lady Bird Lake, hike and bike trail, and some of East Austin's favorite hot spots.
- MLS® #3781771
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,097
- Year Built2019
- StyleSee Agent
- AmenitiesGolf Course Public, Jogging/Biking Path
- UtilitiesInternet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Entry-Side
- ViewSee Agent
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Partial, Pest Tubes in Walls, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Interior, Level, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, HardiPlank Type
- Address4606 Alf Ave #2
- RegionAustin - East
- SubdivisionCentral Living
- Zip Code78721
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Fire Alarm System, Lighting Recessed, Low/No VOC, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingFresh Air Ventilation, Seer Rated 16+
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: David Weekley Homes
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 16th, 2019 at 7:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.