Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Tbd W. Sh 71 Highway, Bee Cave
Just 15 miles west of downtown Austin, this property is adjacent to both the Hill Country Galleria and Spanish Oaks Golf Club along Highway 71 in Bee Cave, Travis County, Texas. With over 100 feet of elevation change, the terrain ranges from dramatic hill country vistas in the upland areas to lush riparian landscapes along Little Barton Creek. Little Barton Creek winds through the property for over 1.6 miles. The creek has multiple natural pools and two man made dams perfect for swimming, fishing and recreation on this private oasis surrounded by one of the most vibrant and affluent neighborhoods of Austin. Except for the private, three-hole golf course, immaculately maintained at no expense to the owner, the property is unimproved. This property is truly unique with development opportunities ranging from a single private golf and creekside estate to a luxury residential subdivision. Water and wastewater service are available through the West Travis Country Public Utility Agency.
- MLS® #3992268
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Sewer Available, See Remarks, Water Available, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommon Grounds/Area, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Fishing, Golf, Gated, Park, Putting Green, Sport Court(s), Shopping, Suburban, Tennis Court(s), Trails/Paths
- ViewCity, Park/Greenbelt, Golf Course, Hills, Creek/Stream, Trees/Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, See Remarks, Stream, Waterfront
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryBee Cave
- MiddleBee Cave Middle School
- HighLake Travis
- AddressTbd W. Sh 71 Highway
- SubdivisionSpanish Oaks
- CityBee Cave
- Zip Code78738
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Bluff, Backs to Greenbelt/Park, Near Golf Course, Private, Many Trees, Trees Large Size, Views, Rolling Slope, Wetlands
- Zoning24.622 Acres Zoned PH
Property Listed by: Riley Mclean Land
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 25th, 2020 at 6:52pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.