Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2604 Allston Ln, Austin
Beautiful 5 bedroom home in Eanes ISD in the sought after West Rim. This limestone beauty sits on a flat cul-de-sac street with wonderful appeal, live oaks create privacy and shade. Layout provides space for all to gather, yet many dedicated spaces for movies, work, exercise. Call agent for floor plan. Ranked Eanes ISD as the number 1 public school district and High School in the State of Texas. West Rim is a true neighborhood with LAKE AUSTIN access and less than 7 miles from downtown.
- MLS® #4195346
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,594
- Year Built1983
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Cluster Mailbox, Grill, Lake Privileges, Park, Picnic Area, Sport Court(s), Trash Pickup - Door to Door, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Side
- # of Garages2
- ViewGreenbelt, Woods
- WaterfrontSee Agent
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Attached Spa/Hot tub
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Private BackYard, Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, See Agent
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionSee Agent
- Address2604 Allston Ln
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionWest Rim
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Built-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFormal Living
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Compass Re Texas, Llc
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 15th, 2019 at 5:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.