Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- MLS® #4831270
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,405
- Year Built2020
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, High Speed Internet Access
- UtilitiesNatural Gas on Property, Phone Available
- Parking1 Car Carport, 2 Car Carport, Entry-Side
- # of Garages3
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country, Woods
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Irregular, Private Road
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address15812 Grumbles Ln
- SubdivisionSignal Hill Sub
- Zip Code78738
- Interior FeaturesButler Pantry, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Ceiling-Beam, Wired For Surround Sound, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Tankless, Bar Ice Maker, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Outdoor
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryLake Travis
- MiddleBee Cave Middle School
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 2nd, 2020 at 4:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.