Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15201 Sabal Palm Rd, Austin
Pristine 3 bedroom home featuring wood laminate flooring throughout! Galley style kitchen with breakfast area, open concept perfect for entertaining. Convenient to downtown Austin and nearby schools. Home sits at a high elevation affording great valley views.
- MLS® #5332480
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,117
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, HardiPlank Type
- Address15201 Sabal Palm Rd
- RegionAustin - East
- SubdivisionForest Bluff Sec 04
- Zip Code78724
- Interior FeaturesSecurity System - Leased, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDel Valle ISD
- HighDel Valle
Property Listed by: Watters International Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 24th, 2019 at 6:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.