Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1495 Inglewood St, Austin
Timeless beauty in Bellevue Park minutes to Downtown Austin. Bright & well maintained home 2 blocks from Lady Bird Lake. Walk or ride your bike to downtown! Home is on quiet cul-de-sac. Features include: dining/living combo on 1st floor, bamboo floors, built in garage shelving, plantation shutters throughout, updated fixtures throughout, large mastersuite, wash/dryer 2nd floor. At end of Cul-de-sac there is a set of stairs that you can walk down and take you straight down to Riverside and the trail.
- MLS® #5430792
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,735
- Year Built1999
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesInternet-Cable, Internet-Fiber, Internet-WiFi
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity, Lake/River
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction2 Side Masonry
- Address1495 Inglewood St
- RegionAustin - Southeast
- SubdivisionBellvue Park
- Zip Code78741
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, Plantation Shutters, Security System - Owned, Skylight, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Built-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dryer, Water Heater Gas, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryTravis Hts
Property Listed by: Hindsite 20/20 Real Estate Inv
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 21st, 2019 at 4:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.