Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5801 Tinita Ct, Austin
In the established community of Circle C, residents enjoy 3 pools, 6 playscapes and miles of hike & bike trails. Award winning schools and close to premium HEB, Whole Foods Market, Starbucks, Alamo Drafthouse and more! Lovingly maintained and updated by the original owners! Open plan kitchen updated with granite counters and stainless appliances. A carpet free house with new tile and high end laminate! Dual zoned HVAC-2017/18, Roof-2019 & custom built 430 sqft deck to extend the living space to outdoors.
- MLS® #5474727
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,911
- Year Built1999
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Dog Park, Golf Course Public, Park, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Tennis Courts, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, Storage
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry
- Address5801 Tinita Ct
- RegionAustin - Southwest
- SubdivisionCircle C Ranch Ph B Sec 16
- Zip Code78739
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace, Glass Doors
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: The Stiles Agency
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 16th, 2019 at 11:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.