Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10301 E Rutland Vlg, Austin
Modern ranch style home. Recent updates include, flooring, paint in and out, recessed lighting, new fixtures throughout, custom cabinets, countertops, tile backsplash, HVAC, bathroom tiles, & decking. Wide open floorpan is great for entertaining. Lots of shade to keep cool in backyard.
- MLS® #6683642
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built1977
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stone Veneer
- Address10301 E Rutland Vlg
- SubdivisionRutland Village Sec 01
- Zip Code78758
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Water Filter Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleBurnet Mdl.
Property Listed by: Blue Door Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 20th, 2019 at 4:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.