Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5838 Westslope Dr, Austin
Stunning views that photos cannot capture. Gorgeous, renovated, one-story home with breathtaking, panorama of Lake Austin, the Pennybacker Bridge, and surrounding terrain, from nearly every room. Wide-plank brushed oak floors, custom cabinetry and quartz counters, Bosch appliances, master bath with walk-in closet, soaking tub, marble shower, double vanity. Two-tiered deck, flat, fenced back yard. Cat Mountain Villas HOA, community clubhouse, pool, tennis, hiking trails. Austin ISD schools. Owner/broker
- MLS® #7080203
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,078
- Year Built1988
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesClub House, Planned Social Activities, Pool-Community, Tennis Courts, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewLake/River, Panoramic
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Deck, Gutters Full
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionSee Agent, Frame/Brick
- Address5838 Westslope Dr
- RegionAustin - Northwest
- SubdivisionCat Mountain Villas Sec 03b
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Entertainment Center, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Ceiling-Coffered
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFormal Living
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryHighland Park
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 18th, 2019 at 6:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.