Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4600 Barton Creek Blvd, Austin
Stunning property almost surrounded by Nature Conservancy & MUD property for amazing privacy. 3 legal lots sold as 1, tons of possibilities. Keep the best lot & sell the other 2 to your friends or keep all 7.5 acres for yourself. The driveway is already in and servicing all 3 lots. Other improvements include water & sewer lines with taps in place, 2 fire hydrants onsite, electricity onsite - pad, transformer & panel functional now. The lot has been cleared leaving abundant oaks and 8 rare Madrone trees.
- MLS® #7358895
- Sub-TypeMultiple Lots (Adjacent)
- AmenitiesClub House, Fitness Center, Golf Course Private, See Agent, Tennis Courts, Trash Pickup - Door to Door, Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground
- ViewFields, Greenbelt, Hill Country, Woods
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryOak Hill
- MiddleO Henry
- Address4600 Barton Creek Blvd
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionBarton Creek Sec H Ph 03
- Zip Code78735
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Flag, Irregular, Wooded
Property Listed by: Avalar Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 15th, 2019 at 3:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.