Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5810 Republic Of Texas Blvd, Austin
One story gem in the heart of coveted Travis Country. Bright & open floor plan gives a spacious 2,100sf on large lot w/great character. Functional plan w/major updates including hardwoods (2016), paint/carpet (2019), & roof (2018). Front office & formal dining add the finishing touch. Great natural light & large master suite. Mature trees & extended patio. Just 7 miles to DT Austin. Amenities include pools, parks, trails, sport courts, greenbelt access, and playgrounds. Walking distance to Regents School.
- MLS® #7777607
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,101
- Year Built1998
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Jogging/Biking Path, Picnic Area, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Partial, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address5810 Republic Of Texas Blvd
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionVillage Park 4 At Travis Count
- Zip Code78735
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Smoke Detector, Crown Molding, French Doors, Lighting Recessed
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryOak Hill
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 17th, 2019 at 9:31am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.