Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7121 Ranchito Dr, Austin
Spacious one story home with 4 beds, 2 baths. Tile flooring throughout with carpet in the bedrooms. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Large backyard, great for entertaining. **REFRIGERATOR ON THE WAY **
- MLS® #7847456
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,995
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesPlay Ground, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Gutters Full, Private BackYard, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCurbs
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type, 1 Side Masonry
- Address7121 Ranchito Dr
- SubdivisionRESERVE AT MCKINNEY FALLS
- Zip Code78744
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDel Valle ISD
- HighDel Valle
Property Listed by: Stetson Property Management
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 16th, 2019 at 1:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.