Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12804 Winding Creek Rd, Austin
Beautiful Spanish style villa located only 20 minutes away from downtown Austin. Tucked away off of Fitzhugh Road, you'll be close to breweries, distilleries, wineries, and wedding venues. This immaculate home features antique built-in pieces in the kitchen and bathrooms, original Spanish tile floors, and a chef's kitchen complete with a farm sink and a butcher block counter top. The stunning two-acre property offers canyon views, exquisite landscaping, with a relaxing private swimming pool.
- MLS® #8119405
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,327
- Year Built2001
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Propane
- Parking2 Reserved Parking Garage, Attached, Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewCreek/Stream, Hill Country, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Private Garden
- Lot DescriptionDrought Tolerant Landscaping, See Agent, Stream On Lot, Wooded
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address12804 Winding Creek Rd
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionFitzhugh Ranch Sec 01
- Zip Code78736
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Compass Re Texas, Llc
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 19th, 2019 at 2:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.