Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6505 Grover Ave #2, Austin
Amazing, private fenced backyard** Gorgeous recently completed new build close to shops and great restaurants. Custom, high-end finishes throughout. Fenced yard, shade trees, and private outdoor space. Overall this is a beautiful place to call home! Great neighborhood with high walk score, and eateries.
- MLS® #8774890
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,067
- Year Built2020
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOpen Parking Uncovered, Outside
- # of Garages1
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Private BackYard, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Address6505 Grover Ave #2
- SubdivisionViolet Crown Heights Sec 01
- Zip Code78757
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas, Cook Top Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 29th, 2020 at 5:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.