Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15003 General Williamson Dr, Austin
Stunning home with over $60k in upgrades & updating. Enter through gated spacious courtyard with stone water fountain . Wood flooring throughout open floorplan featuring 4 BR and 3.5 BA. Beautiful finishes throughout -- Old World charm with 8' arched wood doors, newly renovated baths with quartz vanities; newly tiled showers, & walls of windows to let in natural light. Kitchen is a cook's delight with upgraded appliances, & abundant cabinetry. Screened porch off Master BR. Attic storage above garage.
- MLS® #9493128
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,606
- Year Built2004
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-WiFi, Propane Available
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Multi, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Porch-Enclosed
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco
- Address15003 General Williamson Dr
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionCardinal Hills Estates Unit 15
- Zip Code78734
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Vaulted, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Single Oven, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- MiddleHudson Bend
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: Coldwell Banker United Realtor
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 15th, 2019 at 3:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.