Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
116 Black Wolf Run, Austin
ABSOLUTELY PREMIER GOLF COURSE LOT overlooking the #4 Green of the Flintrock Course! This lot offers one of the most PREMIER locations & views remaining on the course!! It faces East, from the rear, on the course, however, backs to Designated Open Space, which allows a larger building pad! This lot has a 10' rear set back versus 25'rear setback on all other golf course lots! A must see before purchasing ANY OTHER!!! RARE OPPORTUNITY to choose your own Flintrock approved builder!!
- MLS® #9569197
- Sub-TypeSingle Lot
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Small Aircraft Airport, Golf Course Private, Golf Course Public, Jogging/Biking Path, Pool-Community, See Agent, Sport Facility, Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Phone Available, Propane Available, See Agent
- ViewGolf Course
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- MiddleHudson Bend
- HighLake Travis
- Address116 Black Wolf Run
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionFlintrock At Hurst Creek Ph 05
- Zip Code78738
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Golf Course, In Golf Course Community
Property Listed by: The Winnett Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 16th, 2019 at 9:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.